The MPS-350™ (Mobile Protection System 350) is for use on stationary or moving
shadow or support vehicles and is the first truck-mounted attenuator to pass
NCHRP Report 350 Test Level 3. It has an open design and all-steel construction
of functional components. The MPS-350™ design is a new concept that eliminates crushable cartridges.
Features & Benefits
- Open design for easy inspection.
- All-steel construction eliminates moisture absorption concern.
- Electric hoist raises frame to traveling position.
- Limit switch for automatic shut-off.
- Adjustable support chains eliminate sagging when unit is in down/horizonal position.
- Automatic safety latch locks frame in traveling position.
- Customized lighting packages available.
- NCHRP Report 350 Test Level 3 compliant, passing both mandatory and optional tests.
Installation & Repair Advantages
- Swivel jacks at side and rear for easy installation and removal.
- Open design facilitates easy repair, keeping all parts within view and reach.