The ET Plus® is a competitively priced, energy absorbing guardrail end treatment. It may be used on the termination of w-beam barriers on the shoulder or median of a roadway.
The ET Plus® is an NCHRP Report 350 Test Level 2 and Test Level 3 compliant cable anchored system and is acceptable for use on the National Highway System.
Features and Benefits:
- Available in steel or wood post options.
- The ET Plus® extruder head has the potential to be reused after impact.
The ultimate decision of reusability rests with the specifying transportation authority.
- Various delineation options are offered per MUTCD requirements.
Assembly & Repair Advantages:
- 100% galvanized steel extruder head reduces weather/UV related issues.
- Various post designs are available.
- Wood post.
- Steel HBA®(Hinged Break-Away) post.
- SYTP™ (Steel Yielding Terminal Post).
- SYTP™ Retrofit.